Monday, September 24, 2012

This week!!!

Okay ladies, pack up all the adhesive and projects you have been meaning to work on. This Friday doors open at 4pm for the ALS Charity Crop. Look for me, I will be the one with the flower in her hair, so you can check in. I will direct you to your cropping spot.

We have a new vendor who will be joining in the fun this weekend. Heidi Gehman, Longaberger consultant, so if you have your Christmas list handy she may be able to give you some great ideas for gifts this year. Her email for more information is HeidiGehman@aol.com.

Also, we will have a table dedicated to a swap. This is where you may leave anything (stickers, papers, etc.) you no longer plan to use. Then another person at the crop maybe able to find a good use for the item. Any items remaining at the end of the weekend will be donated to a local daycare, UBCS.

I am so excited for this weekend, I hope I get enough rest before hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment