Monday, August 6, 2012

Donations

Hi Everyone,
I hope today is a good day. I have been going through some photos of my family and came across one of my grandmother, Ramona Flores Castro, before ALS took its toll on her. She lit up a room and her laugh was contagious. It was a nice moment today to see her photo and how happy she was.

So, about the crop,we have approximately only 11 spots remaining for Saturday so if you are interested or know of someone who is, please encourage them to send in their registration. Also if you know of anyone or a company, who would be willing to make a donation (gift card or food) please let me know so I may get our letter out to them. Thank you all for spreading the word about our event. It will be here in 8 weeks. I can not wait!

Thanks and today is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment